Solera Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLH), Solera is the world's leading provider of software and services to the automobile insurance claims processing industry. The Solera companies leverage each other to develop and deliver the latest technologies, market intelligence and best practices to over 75,000 customers in 64 countries. Our complementary core brands provide repair estimation and valuation, vehicle history, fraud detection, salvage vehicle disposal services, data and analytics for insurer re-underwriting, and much more.
To ensure high quality, timely delivery, design and development of software projects to specified functional requirements working closely with the development team, Software Architect and Head of Development.
The Software Engineer is expected to have a good working knowledge of all related software projects within the realm of the Product Development department, and to become an expert in the areas you have undertaken.To provide technical support to Audatex personnel, temporary staff and customers on the Company's computer network, hardware, software and applications.
To ensure all customer queries are looked into and resolved within the timelines.
As well as the departmental responsibilities, the post requires an awareness of associated products outside of the department, even as far as Audatex Group driven initiatives.
- The Audatex India software engineer has a contribution to make in terms of timely delivery of quality software for Audatex customers.
- Interpreting and implementing system requirements with guidance from the Business Analyst team
- Contributing to the overall architecture of the system from a design and implementation viewpoint, working with the PD team and within the platform framework.
- utilizing current software design techniques, including object-oriented analysis and design techniques, and the Unified Modelling Language
- Keeping up to date with new and existing technologies through which the system will be implemented
- Following project guidelines on how the design relates to the implementation, including the level of detail expected in the design before implementation should proceed.
- Ensuring quality is included in all parts of the software development lifecycle, with the use of unit tests, applying coding standards, etc.
- Provide support to management and business units, as requested, when a business disruption occurs.
- Provide telephone and technical support to end users on the Systems.
- The above list of main duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and you may be asked to carry out other adhoc tasks as and when required.
- Timely support is provided to all staff and customers.
- Excellent communicator, at ease in accompanying Sales team to clients and playing a key role in explaining the technical aspects of the product functionality
The 20s for this POSITION are
- 3 years and above
- Developing applications that use Oracle 10g Database servers, including writing PL-SQL functions, diagnosing and optimizing queries and database schema structures using indexes and constraints
- Working within an Agile development process using Scrum methodology
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with teams in other countries, and a fluent use of English language
- Understanding of UML object diagramming and modeling
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) & WCF.
- Should currently be working on Java Platform
- Having Professional IT experience in developing Client-Server (Web) applications using Java and J2EE Technologies
- Expertise in developing applications using JDBC, Servlets, Java Server Pages, XML, Hibernate, Struts, and Spring Frameworks.
- Hands on experience in using tools like Eclipse, My Eclipse IDE's.
- Working knowledge in Tomcat, and Web-Logic Servers
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- J2EE Technologies - Servlets, JSP,Jdbc.
- Scripting languages - Java Script,Ajax.
- Operating Systems - Windows 2000/ XP,Unix.
- Web/App Servers - TOMCAT5.5, WEBLOGIC9.0.
- IDES - Eclipse, My Eclipse, NETBEANS 6.7.1.
- XSLT for editing reports
- CSS / HTML
- Business rules engine configuration / maintenance experience is a big plus
- Technical skills. Needs to understand how a product works
- Likes to work/lead focused on empirical goals and results
- Aggressive/sense of urgency
- Unquestionable Integrity
However, if none of these FAQs answer your query, then please contact the Service Desk where our experts in Audatex software applications and vehicle data are on hand to answer your queries promptly.
Email : email@example.com
Our email is monitored constantly, so why not send us an email if you don't need an immediate respone to your query.
For customer support and technical queries call: 1-800-102-8353 (Tollfree)
Please note: Calls to our Service Desk may be recorded for quality or training purposes.
The Audatex Service Desk is open:
The Audatex Service Desk is open: Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 17:30
The Service Availability hours for all our services are: Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 17:30
Copyright © 2015 Audatex