Solera Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLH), Solera is the world's leading provider of software and services to the automobile insurance claims processing industry. The Solera companies leverage each other to develop and deliver the latest technologies, market intelligence and best practices to over 75,000 customers in 64 countries. Our complementary core brands provide repair estimation and valuation, vehicle history, fraud detection, salvage vehicle disposal services, data and analytics for insurer re-underwriting, and much more.
This position is critical in maintaining a productive system and ensuring compliance to the key data requirements which is an integral part of the core software product. The Data Developer will be responsible to acquire through internal and/or external sources all the vehicle data with part numbers, prices and all other relevant information and update the database on a regular basis. He will also be a key liaison with our global development centres around the world to ensure that the proper data set for the Indian market is up to date and error-free.
- Model information research for R + D kits
- Translation of graphic files
- Verification of graphic files accuracy and functionality
- Checking options for supported market
- Database text maintenance
- Release testing.
1. Vehicle Model Database Development (Graphics):
- Database parts accuracy verification and error correction.
- Parts checks using manufacturers parts systems to achieve a defined level of parts accuracy.
- Achieved through a combination of manual parts checking (for which manufacturers systems knowledge is required) and constant revision of processes and procedures in order to identify areas for improvement.
2. Maintain Mainframe database and level of accuracy for Manufacturers:
- iaise with Data Development Centre (DDC) on any issues involved with planning and development.
- Updating of graphics file schedule and ordering of models
- Supply data for pre-planning of Model Selection Process voting processes.
- Assist in MSP Process.
3. Planning of Future Model Development and Scheduling:
4. Instill the Solera Way Principles, Culture, and investment tools within this global team.
The 20s for this Leader are
- Resolve Service Desk queries within agreed service levels
- Report unsolved queries and error corrections to DDC via paradigm.
- Update Paradigm system.
1. Service Desk support on queries to resolve customer data issues.
- Maintaining contacts and passing on of parts pricing media as required.
2. Liaise with Vehicle Manufacturers to ensure required data (epc's etc)
- Represent Data Development perspective in project meetings.
- Support the preparation of project documentation.
3. Project Support
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering OR Degree in Mechanical Engineering – Automobile.
- Experience of 5 years +, having worked in a Body Shop (Parts department).
- Good communications skills
- Ability to acquire skills that are lacking
- Creativity, good time management, energy and positive thinking
- Fluency in English and Hindi.
- Good knowledge of Computers – Internet / Email / MS Office.
- Technical skills with good Automotive parts knowledge.
- Attention to details
- Likes to work/lead focused on goals and results
- Aggressive/sense of urgency
- Team player with good communication skills
- Unquestionable Integrity
However, if none of these FAQs answer your query, then please contact the Service Desk where our experts in Audatex software applications and vehicle data are on hand to answer your queries promptly.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our email is monitored constantly, so why not send us an email if you don't need an immediate respone to your query.
For customer support and technical queries call: 1-800-102-8353 (Tollfree)
Please note: Calls to our Service Desk may be recorded for quality or training purposes.
The Audatex Service Desk is open:
The Audatex Service Desk is open: Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 17:30
The Service Availability hours for all our services are: Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 17:30
Copyright © 2015 Audatex